Chiefs-Raiders: 11 things were heard in the 31-13 victory
On Saturday, again Kansas City Chiefs closed the regular season a Dominating the victory 31-13 on top Las Vegas Raiders To go 14-3 and claim an AFC first round bye. Here are some things Tom Ruprecht heard during the win.
- “Chad, can you close this? Patrick has tickets to see Wayne Newton at the Flamingo.’
- “I found a case of black eyeliner. Did Derek Carr leave a shipping address?
- “Actually, the Derek Carr-Davante Adams wedding lasted as long as most Vegas weddings.”
- “This rivalry is starting to resemble the one between the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals.”
- “You see that guy wearing a silver-painted black costume covered in lace and skulls? Either he’s a Raiders fan, or the ChiefsAholic found a new bank robbery costume.”
- “Forget Josh McDaniels. The first person Mark Davis should shoot is his barber.’
- ‘Around Rosie? The Chiefs are now doing touchdown celebrations before score”.
- “McDaniels said he wasn’t embarrassed or insulted around Rosie? the hell That was the point!”
- “14-3? Not bad for a rebuilding year.”
- “After a week off we are in Vegas. What could go wrong?”
- “Frank Clark joins long list of men who have suffered a groin disease after a weekend in Vegas”.
#ChiefsRaiders #heard #victory