1. “All Media Lithuania”part of the international TV3 media group, is looking for one more colleague for the editorial team – editor(s)who will be responsible for planning the content of newscasts, generating topics, editing reports and other materials.
The offered job is in Vilnius.
Salary – from 2000 EUR before taxes.
The company also offers professional growth, learning opportunities, and being the first to see events and happenings.
The ad is bright and attention-grabbing.
Applicants are expected to have similar work experience, creativity, adaptability in uncertain and stressful situations, interest in Lithuanian and world events and current affairs.
“Job offers for television program editors are rarely found in the public space, and this ad, as we can see, has attracted a lot of attention from candidates,” CV-Online marketing manager Rita Karavaitienė notes.
2. UAB “Heating service” looking for work in Vilnius heating and cooling system technician(s).
Salary – 900-1500 €/month. to arms. Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise + excellent performance bonuses and annual salary review.
The company’s offer to the employee also includes more advantages:
training, continuous development and career opportunities;
car, phone and tablet;
quality work clothes and tools.
“The company does not set very high requirements for the candidate, one of the main ones is understanding of technology. Other requirements are quite common, general. However, according to the description of the nature of the work, we can understand that the experience of similar work and deeper technical knowledge will be useful”, assesses R. Karavaitienė.
Nature of work:
Domestic sector heating and cooling equipment and systems:
• fault diagnosis and elimination;
• installation of new equipment.
3. Fixed-term, two-year contracts Register looking for press representative(s).
Work in Vilnius, with the possibility of remote work.
The salary offered is 2100-2800 EUR gross. An additional salary of up to 20% can be paid to the salary every month for the performance of the employee.
In the announcement, the general director of the company himself – Vaidas Dominauskas – invites to join the team.
The nature of the work is described in great detail and detail. In addition to the usual functions of a press representative, the future employee will provide proposals and solutions that increase public trust in the company and improve its image in the public sphere; according to competence, will participate in communication and marketing projects organized by the company; will administer the content of the company’s website and take care of publishing relevant information.
The company pays a lot of attention to the description of the benefits to the employees, highlighting the advantages of the company as an employer.
There are only a few requirements for candidates and they fully correspond to the nature of the job. It is necessary to have at least 2 years of work experience in the field of journalism, public relations or press representation.
4. Sunny Valley Science and Technology Park is one of the initiators of the integrated science, study and business center, one of the most active creators of the innovation ecosystem in Lithuania. The institution is responsible for the development of business support infrastructure and entrepreneurship and innovation promotion services. Currently, there are about 45 innovative companies operating in the Park, 12 of which are located in the business incubator. The park provides innovation support and consulting services: training, seminars, mentoring, business acceleration, various projects aimed at entrepreneurship, digitization and development of clean technologies, circular economy are being implemented.
The park is currently inviting members to join the team content communication manager(s).
Salary – from 2400 EUR/month. before tax and is determined based on experience and skills.
Work in Vilnius, hybrid work model.
“One of the longer advertisements, with a very detailed description of the nature of the work and a rather short list of requirements,” observes R. Karavaitienė.
What the company offers to the candidate is quite standard and abstract:
Work in a young, friendly and helpful team;
Development and self-expression opportunities for the implementation of ideas in a unique environment, where some of the most successful Lithuanian startups are born;
Daily challenges for continuous improvement.
The company asks you to submit a motivation letter and a portfolio of your completed work (press releases, social network posts, visuals, presentations, newsletters, implemented marketing campaigns, etc.) with your CV.
5. Bend terminal looking for a job in Letvary logistics manager/customer service specialist.
Salary – 1750 EUR before taxes + bonuses for good work results.
Knowledge of the Russian language (spoken and written) is required.
“The advertisement is laconic, with a minimal amount of information, but it is fully enough for the candidate to understand what kind of work awaits him and what essential skills and competences he needs to have in order to perform these tasks,” sums up the CV-Online marketing manager.
The company does not tell anything about itself, does not emphasize its uniqueness or advantages.
It is strictly forbidden to use the information published by DELFI on other websites, media or elsewhere or to distribute our material in any form without consent, and if consent is obtained, it is necessary to credit DELFI as the source.